Thursday, March 19, 2009

A NOTE FROM TERRY KOVEL

My dear fellow collectors,

Our staff has been very busy working behind the scenes. In the next few months, our website, Kovels.com, will have a new look plus exciting new features and content for you to enjoy. In fact, we are always trying to improve our newspaper column, books (including our annual Kovels Antiques and Collectibles Price Guide), our newsletter (Kovels on Antiques and Collectibles), and our special reports. So, as you can see, we at Kovels are looking to the future and trying to find new ways to communicate with collectors. No retirement in the horizon for me. Of course, I couldn't do it all without the help from our great staff and my children, Kim and Lee.

If you have any comment for improvement, please make sure to let me know.


-Terry




No comments: