Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I AM AUCTIONING FOR WVIZ-PBS

Terry KovelGet ready! You can see me in action on our local PBS station, WVIZ in Cleveland, on April 29-May 2. All proceeds from the auction benefit WVIZ. Bid on thousands of items--everything from antiques (I will be doing the auctioning!) to grocery-store gift certificates.

See me starting around 7 p.m. (EDT) Thursday and Saturday and 4 p.m. on Sunday. You can view and bid now on some of the lots on the station's website or watch the auction live online.

1 comment:

Peter Silverberg said...

When I lived near Cleveland, it was fun to watch the auction and we bought. Now that I live near Philadelphia, the station's need to clear its floor makes it impossible to bid and buy. I remember that the buyer had to pick up items within 24 hours.
The stations near here do not do auctions because there are too many possible buyers. I wish they did.